Florida Concealed Weapons License Academy
We are the ultimate in concealed weapons classes and firearms training. We offer affordable / cheap concealed weapons classes in South Florida with everything you need in our one-stop shop. All concealed carry courses will be instructed by a Certified Instructor/ Range Safety Officer and allows passing applicants to apply to the State of Florida for a Concealed Weapons License that is good for 7 years. Those who qualify, by answering the preliminary questionnaire in our FAQ section, question 4 should be the only reason why you do not qualify. This is the reason for taking our course. After taking our course you will be able to apply for your Florida concealed weapon license [see sample] covering you in the state of Florida and its reciprocating states.
Also, in our FAQs, we have a Question & Answer section of commonly asked questions from people who are looking to see what they can and cannot do with their concealed weapon or firearm license. Our duty at Florida Concealed Weapons License Academy is to help you get your state of Florida Concealed Weapon / Firearm License without having to go anywhere else. We also offer private firearms training to beginners in Dade county as well as private concealed weapon license classes for those who want to be in a class with family and friends, or just by themselves, for a more one-on-one experience. For more information on setting up a private class, lesson, or special training CONTACT US for price and availability. Below are some of the things we offer.
- Mobile Concealed Weapons License Classes
- Concealed Weapons Classes in Dade County
- Private Home Training
- Discounted rates for FLCWLA Students and LEO
Military personnel receive 50% off concealed weapons license classes.
Active-duty military personnel may submit copies of any of the following documents that confirm your experience with a firearm gained during your service:
- Military orders including call to active-duty letter
- A statement of military service signed by, or at the direction of, the adjutant, personnel officer, or commander of your unit or higher headquarters which identifies you and provides your date of entry on your current active-duty period
- Former military personnel can submit a DD Form 214 reflecting honorable discharge from military service.
NOTE: If you have your dd214 from the military, you don't need to take the class... just schedule your appointment with the Florida Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services Regional Office near you and bring your dd214 during your appointment.
Mobile Concealed Weapons License Classes
FCWLA now offers Mobile Concealed Weapons License classes in Dade and Broward County!
- All class are by appointment only
- Weekday class times are from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Weekend class times are from 10:00am to 12:00 noon
Regional Office Package
The regional classes cost will be $65.00 Cash Only per person.
Dade County Class Schedule
Stolen Guns Search
Input the serial number of a firearm into the database provided by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to determine if it was stolen.